HOW TO PLAN THE BEST LOVER'S ESCAPE.Mudgee Romantic Accommodation.
Destination Mudgee is the perfect place for a romantic couple’s holiday.
It is so important to take time away as a couple to invest in your relationship. Holidays together is a ritual of connection that will help strengthen your relationship. The best gift you can give your partner is your time and attention. Book a special weekend or mid-week getaway with your partner in Mudgee. Mudgee is a destination that is relaxing, pleasurable and romantic. Whilst Kirsten Accommodation Mudgee offers holiday villas and Lux Cottage that is the perfect place in town and only 5 mins drive to Mudgee wineries.
For the most successful lover’s escape we recommend these 9 top tips:
- Don’t call it a “romantic getaway”. This label just heightens your expectations and leads to disappointment. Just aim for an “escape” OR “one on one time”.
- Timing is everything. Plan your lover’s escape in the off- peak season. Generally, December to February in the country is not busy and so a mini break in Mudgee is the perfect time to travel. Off-peak escapes to the country boasts less crowds, more meaningful time spent with that winery owner, scoring a table at the award-winning restaurant and the country pubs hold chatty locals instead of stressed-out Sydney siders.
- No personal tech – just person to person time. Leave your phones, iPad, laptops, emails, zoom, fit bits in a suitcase. Just reconnect with each other – like in the olden days.
4. Escape to kid free zones. Don’t let hearing and seeing other people’s kids playing around in your space make you feel guilty for leaving your own family behind. Enjoy your alone time. Chill out and relax.
5. No talking about finances. Make a lover’s pact. Leave money talk out of your equation for a couple days. Talk about anything and everything that does not create stress. Reminisce about the past, speak of what you are grateful for, remember the things that made you laugh and be happy.
6. Eat & Drink. Drink good Wine, eat cheese, eat at a fabulous restaurant, order desert, and picnic outside.
7. Hangovers are allowed & so is day drinking. Let’s face it – Mudgee is a great place to have a wine with lunch, a wine with the afternoon cheese platter and then a wine or 2 at dinner. Don’t hold back sip and swirl your way across the region.
8. Do a wine tour. Taste a variety of wines in numerous beautiful settings, learn something new, learn about wine, listen to stories, immerse yourself on a tastebud journey.
9. Make it a long weekend. We recommend at least 3 nights away to give you 2 full days to experience . It takes at least 24 hours to wind-down and relax. One day for an activity and another day to reconnect and find that one on one time.
There is much research to indicate that short holidays are really good for you.
A mini- break can improve sleep, initiate relaxation and help you feel healthier, happier and more energetic. The added bonus of short trips is that you can spread them throughout the year and therefore reap the benefits of multiple holidays. So, organise the babysitter and gift a Mudgee or Parkes 3-night escape this Valentine’s Day. Call Kirsten Accommodation 1300 768 674 and let us organise the mini break for you. We can book your accommodation, have a cheese platter chilling in your fridge on arrival, book that yummy restaurant and organise a private wine tour.
“Carpe Diem!” and seize the day! Book that lover’s escape NOW!
What our guests say
Thanks for the great stay at Mudgee Kirsten in Lewis Street. Delightful sunny apartment, with every inclusion we could think of. Really appreciated the help and suggestions of your housekeeping staff. Friendly and very helpful, a real bonus for your company.
Will definitely return for another cycling holiday.