About Kirsten Accommodation
Kirsten Accommodation believes everyone should be able to connect to authentic country hospitality.
We’ve been connecting people to places since 2008. Our story starts in Mudgee when we fell in love – Pete, the Sydney builder, and me, the Mudgee Physiotherapist. Together, we create contemporary places for guests to stay and connect with their loved ones.
We are a family-owned business and have more than 20 years’ experience in both building award winning homes and self-contained accommodation under the Tori Peter Group. By connecting our strong building expertise and our love of creating authentic accommodation experiences, we design, build and fit out all our properties ourselves. Our philosophy is simple. We create beautiful, stylish, sophisticated, and functional spaces that we want to stay in.
Why stay with Kirsten Accommodation?
- Intentional, beautiful award-winning designs
- Perfectly located in the heart of Mudgee CBD
- Five minutes drive from Mudgee Wineries
- Deluxe, Australian made kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Premium quality white linen and towels
- Virtual concierge and flexible check in options
- Friendly and accommodating virtual guest services team
- Registered COVID safe business
Kirsten Accommodation Awards
Our contemporary, functional and stylish designs have been recognised in:
- 2021 Best Country Town Accommodation by Resort and Retreat Awards 2021 by LUXlife Magazine.
- 2019 Gold in Regional Tourism awards
- 2019 Finalist in NSW Tourism awards
- 2018 Silver in Regional Tourism awards
- 2018 Finalist in NSW Tourism awards
- 2015 Master Builders Assoc. Award in Excellence in Building Victoria House, Mudgee
- 2015 Master Builders Assoc. Award in Excellence in Building an apartments complex for Lewis Street Apartments Mudgee.